Being a new blogger, some of you know me, and some of you don’t. For the latter, I thought I’d provide a few facts about me.
- Full name is Samantha, but I’m known to respond to Sam & Samcake
- I really don’t like being called “Sammy”. The only exception to this is when my manager calls me “Sammy Sammerson”.
- I have two middle names.
- I’m Canadian. Born. Raised. And proud.
- I’ve never been on a plane for longer than 2 hours.
- I work in Hospitality.
- I’m a fan of the Toronto Blue Jays.
- I have brown eyes.
- I currently have red(ish) hair. I said ish because it needs to be refreshed. It’s losing it’s vibrancy.
- I say the f-word a lot. Probably more than I should.
- I’m addicted to Snapchat/Instagram filters – you know, the ones that give you ears.
- I have one birthmark. On my left hand. My middle finger.
- I’m a graduate of George Brown College in Toronto, ON.
- I have like 8 best friends.
- I have 6 tattoos.
- I’m your stereotypical Canadian by asking for my tea “Double Double”.
- I’ve got one sibling – a sister.
- I’ve seen every province on the east coast of Canada.
- I’ve been to the Baseball Hall of Fame. Twice.
- I didn’t get my ears pierced until I was 27.
I’m an open book. At least, I try to be!
I’m sure throughout this blogging journey you’ll find out more about me – and even more about some of the things on the list above. (Hint: A tattoo post is in the future!) Let me know if you have any similarities – or are the complete opposite! And any questions – ask away!
I’m going away tomorrow for a few days – but I promise to come back with a post about my adventures in a new town. I’m off to my bestie’s hometown with her. We’ve been trying to plan this getaway for years and finally did. A little bit of a break from the big city. And I get to see somewhere new. Win win. I can’t wait.
See you in a few days.